WildSeven Index du Forum

WildSeven Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Deactivating Facebook Account And Reactivation

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WildSeven Index du Forum -> La taverne -> Discutions Libres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
compacald

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Deactivating Facebook Account And Reactivation Répondre en citant

Deactivating Facebook Account And Reactivation
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Please keep in mind that you won't be able to reactivate your account or retrieve anything you've added. Doing so will take you to the deactivation page. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 9 Once I deactivate my Facebook account, can I reactivate it? Can I recover all of my photos and posts? wikiHow Contributor If you log back in within 30 days of when you deactivated the account, you can reactivate it. and throughout the world with essential medical resources to effectively treat and care for patients without regard to politics, religion, or ability to pay. Powered by Mediawiki. 7 Type in your Facebook password. If you're logged into Facebook, opening it will take you to your News Feed. Warnings If you no longer have access to your phone number, email address, username, and Facebook-registered full name, you may have to create a new account. 8 Enter your password, then tap Continue. If you'd like to permanently delete your account with no option for recovery, please contact us.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Checking this box removes them from your developer profile. If you aren't logged into Facebook on your Android, enter your email address and password and tap Sign in to view the News Feed. Flag as. Most popular articles Edit your settings Reset your password Safe mode Reactivate or deactivate an account Following and unfollowing Log out of Pinterest Find missing Pins or boards Can't log in to Pinterest . How do I reactivate it?You can reactivate your account at any time by logging back into Facebook or when you use your Facebook account to log in somewhere else.Remember that you'll need to have access to the email you use to log in to reactivate your account. and then select a number of days to keep your account deactivated. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 5 Helpful 4 Can I deactivate my personal account, but still manage a page that I have created? wikiHow Contributor Unfortunately, no. A deletion request is cancelled if you log back into your Facebook account during this time. 5 Tap Continue. 3 Tap Log In. 2 Tap "Need Help?". 10 Click Continue. And change your password and keep it to yourself in future. Flag as. For example, if you listed your phone number, you should get a text with a code. How do I delete several Facebook accounts and combine them into one account? Answer this question Flag as. It's either at the top of a pop-up menu (iPhone) or toward the bottom of the menu (Android). It's at the bottom of the page. If your selected reason is deemed fixable by Facebook, you'll receive a pop-up messaging with an alternative (optional) action; tapping Close will remove this pop-up. As long as your password is correct, doing so will take you to the deactivation page. Keep in mind, if you use your Facebook account to log into Facebook or somewhere else, your account will be reactivated. 7 Type your code into the "Enter Code" field 5a02188284
foreign language on my facebook pagevideo facebook codecfacebook chat on mobile jarfacebook 10 likes for 100 questionsichat facebook group chatfacebook extreme apphow to not appear online on facebook mobilenokia 1020 facebook appfacebook java uygulamasforgot my facebook login id

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WildSeven Index du Forum -> La taverne -> Discutions Libres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange